Hopefully she can give her poor fingers a rest after this.
Welcome back to our weekly photo writing prompt! A special shout out to the hosts, Nicole, Carrie, and Tena!
Last week went really well and here are the participants:
Phone Call In the Suburbs by Scott Taylor
Bravado by Carrie K. Sorensen
Refuge by Randy Lindsay
What Are You Doing Outside by Nicole Pyles
Such good work this week! And if you are new to the weekly prompt, or if you are uncertain about whether to join in, check out our incentives to submit your writing. Or if you are photographer, make sure to check out this post on how to submit your photographs. If you are a fan of the weekly writing prompt, grab a button!
Click and copy this code
And just as a reminder, here are the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
And now for the grand reveal!
Here is this week's photo, taken from this link.
And here are the five words:
And that's it! Make sure to enter the link to your story below when you're ready!