Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A to Z: T


To Do List

I woke up with another sinus migraine today. It's thanks to all the new mowing and cutting up of fallen trees, and the blooms, of course, so the next few weeks may be littered with them. It results in giving me a mild high via Excedrin - the caffeine gives me a buzz, which is why I only ever drink one cup of coffee a day, if I do.

Anyway, I had to sort through a few ideas for T-day. My to do list wasn't even in my mind until I sat down to write. The thing is, I feel like I'm not taking as much advantage of this A to Z challenge as I could as far as the blog hopping goes. It's just, for me, April has turned out to be one of the busiest non-holiday months for me.

As you may have seen in previous posts, I've introduced you to my housemates - hubby, two boys, 3 dogs and currently 8 baby puppies. I also have a super secret project going on with Nicole Pyles. Well, it's not so secret anymore, but we're not ready to announce it yet. And, on top of it all, I just crossed into my second trimester of pregnancy (which also adds to the increase of migraines along with many other sickness things).

And yes, I'm announcing that quietly (I honestly don't think many, if any, of my family reads my blog). Many people know, but I'm trying to keep it a secret from others. I'm thinking / hoping this one is a girl because the pregnancy is so different from my other two, and I know a couple people who would be more excited about that than the pregnancy itself, like my niece who is 7 and the only female grandchild my mom has out of 5.

Anyway, I'm swamped, and in pain, and sick - and most of it is self inflicted through the choice of expanding our family. It's just all of this has come together in the month of April where I also really wanted to participate in the A to Z blogging challenge. So, I apologize for not visiting more, and I am so thankful for those who keep visiting despite my slack-ish-ness. Hopefully next year won't be as crazy, and I'll be able to give as well as get from this fantastic challenge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments