Thursday, April 18, 2013

A to Z: P


Puppies!

The babies are a week old now and they're eyes are starting to open. I tried to get some individual photos, but Mama Rukia kept putting her head in the way.

We saw the vet last Friday and he said both Mama and the pups looked great. He always loves my boxers and seemed a bit reluctant to hear me say this would be my last litter with them, but it really is time.

The little guy is fine. The runt is starting to hold his own and soon we'll have running, yapping puppies rolling around in their box and playing. For now, we get to enjoy the cuteness of how little they are. :-)





3 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie, glad to hear the puppies are doing well. I can't see the pics you have posted (either on the laptop or Ipad)?? not sure if it is just me though....would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see them, either. Hmm. I will try to repost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I updated them and I (at least) can see them now. Thank you for letting me know, Rowena. :)

      Delete

I <3 Comments