And with that, off we go to Leanne's offering for the writing prompt. It's raining where she is with the first days of Autumn, but it's sunny here in the Midwest at the moment and the trees are just starting to gild themselves.
**Blogger was acting up for me this morning, so if something's not right, please let me know.
Before we get to that, take a moment to read through the stories inspired from last weeks photograph (don't forget to leave some comment love to the authors ;))
Loaded Letter by Leanne Sype
Cap't Monkey and Toole Boy and the Big Decision by Scott Taylor
The Outing by Sally Stackhouse
If you are new to the blog hop, here is how it works:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story.
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, </ a>Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow. Ready for this week's photo?