Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A to Z: I - Post One


I have puppies!

This is a two post day because - well, I have puppies!

We also have an anniversary post that will come a bit later in the day and is almost as important as puppies and definitely worth checking out because there is a prize attached.

The prize attached to this post is cuteness. :)

Kia didn't want me taking photos at first, so I had to wait until the very end. We ended up with 7 beautiful, healthy puppies. I haven't lost one yet, not in this litter or any other. We are very lucky to have such healthy dogs who turn in to amazing pets.

Update: Rukia had two more puppies last night, hours after the 7th. Most likely due to the long whelping time, one of them was lost, my first one in 5 litters. From what I've seen this morning, the other one is weak and uninterested in nursing. He could be full and tired. I won't know for until a little later. I'll update as I find out.

Rukia hiding the very first puppy from the dangerous camera phone.

All seven puppies, alive and healthy.

And then, bonus: A 38 second video crammed full of Cute!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm always thrilled when we have puppies, though it's a lot of work.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :) Puppy time is my favorite. It's a big deal over on my Facebook puppy page.

      Delete
  3. Oh Em Gee...those babies are precious. I wish I could have them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You say that, then you have to clean up after 8 un-trained puppies for a few weeks. My puppy fix is usually satisfied by the time they're 8 weeks and I send them to their new homes happy to pass that on to their new owners.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. We're really pleased with this litter. Even the little weak guy has made a come back and they all look healthy and strong.

      Delete
  5. God those puppies are so freakin' cute. Can I have one???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you really wanted one, I'd be happy to have you as a puppy owner. I don't ship, though, so we'd have to work that out somehow. ;) Of course, you can always enjoy the photos and videos without the bother of puppy clean-up instead. Haha.

      Delete

I <3 Comments