Thursday, April 11, 2013

A to Z: J



Joshua

Joshua is my first baby. He's 3 now, four in June. It's only scary when I stop to think he'll be in Kindergarten soon.

His 'Awesome Pose.'

He is something amazing and inspired my Toddler Tales series, one his little brother is about to take over because, well, Joshua isn't quite a toddler any more, and Sebastian has just become one. I'm sure that isn't it for this guy, though. He's too much of a character to simply drift off into school-age hood.

One of the 72 self-portrait photos he took on my phone one day.


6 comments:

  1. Gotta love self portraits. :D

    Happy J Day, to you and to Joshua!
    tm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the effects he came up with on some of them - it looked like they'd been comic-fied, though I don't have that setting, so I have no idea how he did it. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Grow as your boys grow, toddlers to teens in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does go so fast! Kiddos always surprise me by how they sprout up one day, the things they can suddenly do and the habits they suddenly drop.

      Delete
  3. He is very cute ith the shades on. Kids grow up so fast! My niece will be starting school soon in the too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found with my niece and nephews that they grew even faster. It was probably because I don't get to see them every day. Of course, it doesn't matter whose kids they are. They grow so fast.

      Delete

I <3 Comments