Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WWBH Prompt

So ....
It's A Girl!!

We are so excited! Kris has wanted a girl and my niece has, too, being the only girl in 5 of my mom's grandchildren.

For the prompt, it's Nicole's turn this week. The picture looks like it could have been taken by my husband on one of his business vacations trips, but it isn't. Let's see how it inspires you!!

-----------------------------

It's that time again and this week I have the reigns! Yay! It's been a long month for me so far - and I have a new goal to write a story to a photo prompt once a month at least. I think I can do it - how about you?

Anyways, before we kick off the prompt, make sure to check out the amazing prompts from last week-

Imagined Dream World by Scott Taylor
Camel Man by Leanne Sype
Home Coming by Sally Stackhouse

Aren't they awesome??

Okay, now make sure you grab a copy of our Flash Fiction e-book.

Ready?

Here's the rules:

1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
This week's photo:
Twist

The words:

T-Shirt

Paddock

Spacestation

Pyramid

Zip

Oh, this should be so good.

When you're ready, post your link below -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments