Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reminders. :)

I was going to pound out my story for WWBH, but my one year old gave me his cold. :P So, let's go for reminders, instead. :)

The first reminder is for the WWBH post. You have until tonight by 8pm EST to get your stories in to be eligible for this month's ad prize. If you win, your button will be displayed on each of the hop hostess's blogs for a month. :) If you don't have a button, we can make one for you with a photo you send us, or from scratch. You can check out the Past Winner's page for some examples of the button's I've put together.

Secondly, don't forget Flash 500 comes out on Friday! Mark your calendars, watch my Countdown widget, then stop over at Amazon to pick it up. If you don't have a Kindle or Kindle Ap, in 90 days it will be available through other readers for you. :)

That's it for today. I hope you have a good one. I'm going to cuddle with puppies, I think, to help me feel better. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments