Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Line Wonder: Snapshot Reveal

I know, it's bad when I don't respond to my own prompts (which you can find here). I have a list of excuses for you, but it all boils down to this equation:

2 Boys + Husband + Dogs + WIP = Exhausted

My apologies, really. One day I'll get more sleep again. I think.

For the time being, I'm going to take a page out of my friend over at Clouds and Daffodils who likes to stop by every once in a while and leave a one sentence answer to our weekly prompt.

Here I go.





The picture from my car window showed a rainbow as straight walking stick with it's end trapped in the earth and no one but itself to blame for the predicament.



Hmmm. Not bad for a first attempt?

That was more difficult than writing a story.





Feel free to comment with your own one-sentence answer, or write something a bit longer, though still 500 words or less and link it up over on the prompt post. Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Good one-liner.

    I find that the shorter the limit the tougher it is to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shorter can definitely be harder. This turned out to be much faster, however. And thanks for saying it's good. ;)

      Delete

I <3 Comments