Thursday, October 4, 2012

Changes!

Usually I would start a Collaboration Challenge serial story today. That's not the case, sorry. The good news is, I will be starting it this weekend. :) We have some old friends and a new friend joining us this time around. Be sure to keep an eye out as this will be our last Challenge of the year.

Now, I don't know if you've noticed, but I have different pages now. Look! New tabs. :) You may have noticed before, since I posted the changes last weekend, but in case you haven't, here's a quick run down.

First, I have Collaboration Challenge Stories. There you can find links to the stories in full without having to dredge through past post (as I know you do). ;)

Second, are The Rules. Right now, it spells out the rules for the Snapshot Prompt Ad Contest for both writers and photographers. Again, so there's no more searching through posts, but more for me, I think.

Finally, there is the Past Winners tab. If you've won a prize through my blog, the link to yours is there. If you win a prize later, your link will end up there. It's a way to remember the Lucky Ones and continue to show my appreciation for their participation.

There it is. Organization. I'm so far behind in so much, it's nice to have completed one of my projects. Here's to hoping a lot more get checked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments