Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snapshot Prompt

Okay, we are back, and I get to host the prompt this week! Yay! I'm so excited!

We had some awesome stories last week, and I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get to everyone's stories. Next week I will get better, I promise. And I know for sure once my birthday roles around and I get that laptop I've been hoping for, I will be especially better at reading and checking out everyone's blogs.

Anyways...back to business...check out these amazing stories -

Saskatchwean Flats by Scott Taylor
Big Bird Blues, Saskatchwean Flats Part 2 by Scott Taylor
Traveling Man by Carrie Sorensen
A Gift by Tena Carr
And our late entry (but worth the wait - trust me)
Homecoming by Anne


For everyone able to write, we are happy to enter you into our monthly ad contest. You can read about the rules on this page. If you're into creating visual art, you can click over there as well to see what we have going for you. You can help spread the love of our blog hop by grabbing the button below.
writing, writers, blogs

Click and copy this code

1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.

2) There is also a 500 word maximum.

3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.

4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!

5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.

Here is the photo:

hugo häring, siemensstadt housing, 1929

And here are the five words:

Bullfight

Island

Mouse

Verse

Saviour

Yay!! I'm so excited. So, use the link below to post your story when it's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments