Friday, June 7, 2013

WWBH Reveal: Climb

Okay, this is a quick one for me! I'm heading out on vacation in just a few hours, but wanted to get a prompt piece in before I go! I will still link the Collaboration Challenge and share the prompt next week, but otherwise I'll be out of touch as I sink my toes into the sand and stare out at the ocean. :D

---------------------



Climb

It's no picnic climbing to the summit of the ice mountain. Being fleet of foot could work against you, as stamina is more important than speed. Many people hit their ceiling of endurance long before they reach the top of the mountain. No bed to sleep in, no table to eat at, just you, the snow, and whatever gear you can carry on your back in the thin, cold air. Best to memorize your favorite Bible verses than carry the weight of the book as you travel to heights only gods should go.




----------------------------



Like the prompt stories? We've collected our favorites into a free ebook. Download Flash 500 over on BookRix!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments