Miss Sally Stackhouse, you are our winner this month!!
Congratulations, and thank you so much for all your contributions. Thank everyone else, as well, for their contributions. It seems to have been a tough year for a lot of people and it means a lot that you still visit our writing prompt whenever you can.
Last week's prompt help produce these stories:
The Empty Bench by Scott Taylor
The Bench by Sally Stackhouse
The Language of Relationships by Tony Roberts
Till Death Do Us Part by Melissa Gardiner
Pop and Grams by Leanne Sype
And moving on to the November set of writing prompts, I've chosen a photo by an amazing photographer, Trey Ratcliff. If you haven't seen his work, you really should follow the link at the photo for his Google Plus profile, or you can find him on FaceBook as well. The picture I chose was taken at the Burning Man event and the album he's posted paints a picture of an amazing world full of stories, real and imagined.
Getting to the prompt, here is a quick review of the rules.
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
The Photograph by Trey Ratcliff: