Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WWBH Prompt - Welcome, November!

Today is the Monthday of Analin's loss and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I honestly don't know what is going to happen to my blogging. I'm going to take some time to figure it out, while still participating in the WWBH prompts. I love helping to put together and post these prompts with Nicole, Tena and Leanne each week and they are the only thing keeping me coming back to the blog world right now. In fact, I love them so much I wouldn't dare to miss my chance to select our winner and put together the first prompt of the new month. :-D

Soo .....

Miss Sally Stackhouse, you are our winner this month!!

Congratulations, and thank you so much for all your contributions. Thank everyone else, as well, for their contributions. It seems to have been a tough year for a lot of people and it means a lot that you still visit our writing prompt whenever you can.

Last week's prompt help produce these stories:

The Empty Bench by Scott Taylor
The Bench by Sally Stackhouse
The Language of Relationships by Tony Roberts
Till Death Do Us Part by Melissa Gardiner
Pop and Grams by Leanne Sype

And moving on to the November set of writing prompts, I've chosen a photo by an amazing photographer, Trey Ratcliff. If you haven't seen his work, you really should follow the link at the photo for his Google Plus profile, or you can find him on FaceBook as well. The picture I chose was taken at the Burning Man event and the album he's posted paints a picture of an amazing world full of stories, real and imagined.

Getting to the prompt, here is a quick review of the rules.

1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.


The Photograph by Trey Ratcliff:



The Words:

reject
flood
toy
angle
trophy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments