Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snapshot Prompt

Okay, I think this is working now. :) I was having page loading issues and couldn't even get a post far enough to let you know I couldn't post!

Because of those difficulties, I regret that a Monthly Ad Winner will not be chosen today, but I will have one by next week (and maybe even the button done, if all goes well). As for now, Nicole was kind enough to put together this week's prompt and now that blogger is working for me, I can post it for you!

----------------------------------------


It's Wednesday! How is your week going? I have felt off all week so far. But we're one day closer to Friday, so that's a very good thing.

Anyways, let's get started on this week's writing prompt!

Here are the posts from last week that you must check out -

The Distant Mountain and the Barren Tree by Tony Roberts
The Sad Story of Max Josephs by Scott Taylor
Stormy is the Heart by Christopher Shawbell
One Fine Day by Yolanda
The Ones We Love

Amazing stories from last week!

Here are the rules -

1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.

And here is the photo for this week -
Creepy French Street

And here are the five words -

gallows

tide

mat

section

staple



No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments