Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Snapshot Prompt

Here's your Creative Wednesday Snapshot prompt along with the wonderful stories inspired from last week. Don't forget tomorrow we get a new install in the Riley story!

Let the inspiration spark your brain. :-) Remember, if you want to participate, but don't have a blog, let me know and I can post for you.

---------------------------

Wow! There was an amazing turn out last week! I am so impressed by all the creativity out there! Last week's photo really got everyone going and I am proud to present last week's amazing submissions to our weekly writing prompt:

Cow Whisperers by Randy Lindsay
A Thousand Words by Chasing Revery
Horoscope by Chessney Silth
A Day in the Park by Anne
Conversations with an Ex by Me (The World of My Imagination)
Sydney Aaliyah's piece

I am so proud of this turn out! I hope more and more people join in!

So, here's the rules as usual just as a fresh reminder:


1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.

Here is the photo (from this link)


Enchanted Staircase

And here are the five words (from this link)

Masking Tape

Chameleon

Hand

Computer

Lipstick

And when you have completed your story, post the link to it below!




Spread the word about the hop and let us know what you come up with!


2 comments:

  1. I'm a new blog follower from a blog hop! I would love if you followed me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being an awesome host! I have you the Kreativ Blogger award!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments