Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Creative Wednesday Prompt

Prompt time! Make sure you read the stories inspired by last week's prompt while preparing for this week. To join in, check out the picture and words below, then leave your link in the comments. Don't have a blog but want to join the fun? Let me know and I can post your story for you.

Now, for Nicole's invitation ...

---------------------

Welcome back everyone! This has been an amazing week and there has been so much creativity that resulted from last week's prompt. You guys are awesome! So, make sure to check out last week's prompt and the great posts that resulted:

Beach of Peace  over at Lando-Loo, Where Are You?
Back to the Beach  over at The Why, The how, and the What If
Rough Tides, at Chasing Revery (my co-host!) (Which is me.)
A New Beginning (done by me!) (Who is really Nicole Pyles.)

And today we have another prompt ready to go for everyone! But first, a quick shout out to my awesome co-hosters - Chasing Revery (In our case, visit The World of My Imaginationand A Writer's Muses. Make sure you check out their blogs!

As usual, here are the rules:

1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.



Here's this week's picture (taken from this link)


springtime

And here's this week's five words from this link:

decoy

sign

pin

pillow

dinosaur

Oh this should be fun, I just know it. So, when you have your story completed, post your link below:




4 comments:

  1. found you through the 'world blogger community' Yes a few people do use that. It's nice to also see a blog of someone who's writing fiction and also putting actual fiction on their profile instead of book reviews. I read the four posts and I think I'll come back for coming Wednesday's harvest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. :) I'm following you back. I can't wait to see your interpretations. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks, but I'm no good for interpretations myself, I'm too impatient.

    You could hear a pin drop when the dinosaur ignored the sign and threw his pillow at decoy anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. :) Impatience pays off when you can write something like that.

      Delete

I <3 Comments