It's time for another round of the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop! Let's hop" right to it (sorry, I couldn't resist)!
Before I reveal your photo for this week, take a read-through of the stories from last week. We have a great collection of completely different takes on last week's prompt. They're pretty fantastic!
Riders on the Storm by JP
A Decade of Lies by Scott Taylor
Rhymes with You Decide by Christopher Shawbell
Woman in the Window by Leanne Sype
The Dilemma by Sally Stackhouse
Possibilities by Heather Musk
Here is a quick rundown on how the blog hop works:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story.
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linkybelow.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
Here's your inspirational photo!
Your (randomly generated) mandatory words:
Have a blast with this, my friends!