Friday, July 12, 2013

Cutting Back Officially

If you follow my blog regularly (and thank you for that!) you may have noticed I haven't been posting a lot. As it turns out, I'm going to make it official - starting next week I will only be posting Wednesdays for the WWBH prompt. I wish I had a return date in mind, but I can't manage to pin-point one so far.

My pregnancy is going well, but it's kicking the tar out of me. :-P Honestly, I simply need to divert my energy to taking care of my boys and growing the baby girl. That's why I'm not sure when I'll return to a full blogging schedule. She's due mid-October, then the holidays start, and that's proven to be a difficult blogging season for me. I can't imagine how it will be with a new baby, so I really don't want to speculate on a return date with the chance I may have to change it.

Thank you again to all my visitors! I hope you keep participating in the WWBH prompt, or take a chance and join up with us. Feel free to leave me comments any time. Though Blogger changed their commenting format, I will do my best to keep up with them and with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments