JP RamblingLike the prompt stories? We've collected our favorites into a free ebook. Download Flash 500 over on BookRix!
That's who! Congratulations! I would love to put together a blog button for you. If you have a particular photo you would like me to use, or if you already have a button, please pass it on and we'll get all the blog hostesses up and running with it. :)
Thanks to an extra week for the prompt, we ended up with more fabulous stories for it. And here the are, compiled from the last two weeks' submissions.
Late for the Train by HJ Musk
Stella at the Coffee Shop by Scott Taylor
The Cafe by Sally Stackhouse
Late for the Train: Then and Now by Tony Roberts
Quaint Little Coffee Shop by Tena Carr
Sleepytime Elixr by Leanne Sype
A Father's Duty by JP Rambling
On to this week's prompt.
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
The Photo by Kristoffer Sorensen:
The Five Words: