Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Toddler Tales: Helping

"Mommy, can I have something to duh-wink?" Joshua asked, trying so hard to pronounce his 'R.'

"What would you like?"

"Apple juice, apple juice. I get it!"

I had his cup rinsed and already half-full of water so I got out the gallon jug of juice and handed it down to him.

"Thank you, Mommy," he says, then presses it against my legs. "Here you go."

I topped off his cup and screwed on the lid.

"Thank you, Mommy," he squeaks, happily walking away.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie-He just looks so adorable...so sweet! And I needed to update you - I completed the Liebster Blog Award (direct link) http://www.ginamarielong.com/2012/07/a-liebster-blog-award.html
    I did the long version of it, too, but also updated the posting about it all, added an extra image, found the original rules, etc. to give other bloggers choices. It was fun, interesting, feeling of accomplishment, but no joking - all in all I bet I spend 7-8 HOURS ON it from start to finish!!! Take care!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is a lot of time! I will hop over in a while to check it out. Lunch then nap, right now. :P

      And thanks. :) We are blessed with our boys.

      Delete

I <3 Comments