Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snapshot Prompt and Contest Winner

Hey, November! I love this time of year - well, I hate the weather, but I love the holiday season. I'm one of those strange people who would put up my Christmas Tree  RIGHT NOW  if my husband would let me get away with it.

Since I can't, on to the next best thing. I get to announce the winner of the Monthly Ad Contest.


Thank you to everyone who participated, and good luck to everyone this next go around. I will post the new button up on my side bar next week.

Last weeks story submissions included:

Fragile Winnings by L.T. Dalin
The Ranch House by Scott Taylor
Hovel Memories by Tena Carr
Eyes of the Beholder by Carrie Sorensen

On to this week's prompt. Remember:

1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.

2) There is also a 500 word maximum.

3) You have until next Wednesday to create your post.

4) Link your story below and let your blog host know in the comments that you have done so! (This helps make sure we don't lose your link.)

5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.

Your Photo:



Your Words:

tar

lollipop

courage

figure

parasite




And please don't forget to grab a button to pretty up your page and share the Blog Hop Love. :)
writing, writers, blogs

Click and copy this code

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Carrie! This was such a pleasant surprise. Anyway, I have a photo that you can use as my blog button. I didn't find however any email address on your blog. How/Where would you like me to send it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you for playing. :)

      Delete

I <3 Comments