Since I can't, on to the next best thing. I get to announce the winner of the Monthly Ad Contest.
Thank you to everyone who participated, and good luck to everyone this next go around. I will post the new button up on my side bar next week.
Last weeks story submissions included:
Fragile Winnings by L.T. Dalin
The Ranch House by Scott Taylor
Hovel Memories by Tena Carr
Eyes of the Beholder by Carrie Sorensen
On to this week's prompt. Remember:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until next Wednesday to create your post.
4) Link your story below and let your blog host know in the comments that you have done so! (This helps make sure we don't lose your link.)
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
And please don't forget to grab a button to pretty up your page and share the Blog Hop Love. :)
Click and copy this code