Looking Back by Leanne Sype
One Line Wonder by Carrie Sorensen
and our late entry
Rainbow Chasers by Randy Lindsay
Thank you. :) I know we're getting to the busy part of the year and we're grateful to everyone able to participate, whether it's through writing or reading the prompted stories.
For everyone able to write, we are happy to enter you into our monthly ad contest. You can read about the rules on this page. If you're into creating visual art, you can click over there as well to see what we have going for you.
You can help spread the love of our blog hop by grabbing the button below.
Click and copy this code
The rules for the writing:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.