Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Line Wonder: Snapshot Reveal

I know, it's bad when I don't respond to my own prompts (which you can find here). I have a list of excuses for you, but it all boils down to this equation:

2 Boys + Husband + Dogs + WIP = Exhausted

My apologies, really. One day I'll get more sleep again. I think.

For the time being, I'm going to take a page out of my friend over at Clouds and Daffodils who likes to stop by every once in a while and leave a one sentence answer to our weekly prompt.

Here I go.





The picture from my car window showed a rainbow as straight walking stick with it's end trapped in the earth and no one but itself to blame for the predicament.



Hmmm. Not bad for a first attempt?

That was more difficult than writing a story.





Feel free to comment with your own one-sentence answer, or write something a bit longer, though still 500 words or less and link it up over on the prompt post. Have a great Tuesday.