Monday, February 6, 2012

February Babies and Contest Announcement

We are going to be having a baby boy sometime in the next week!

I can say that with confidence because if he doesn't come by himself by Friday, my doctor will be scheduling an induction. With that being said, I have no idea how the next month is going to go and how much I'll actually be able to post. No worries, though. I have a few other new babies to introduce, and these don't require hospital help.

First, I've set up an interesting blog story hop for this month to allow me a bit of baby time. I have an amazing group of writers willing to participate in putting together a story - each taking on a different leg of it, and sharing it all with you via each of their blogs with very little time to write and edit. Installment will be posted on Thursdays. Bring on the challenge.

I am also going to host my very first contest! Entering will be incredibly easy - just comment on any of the February posts. Any and all February comments on this blog (as in, comments on the blog story hop won't count unless they're posted here on Chasing Revery) will be entered into a random drawing for the grand prize of ...

$10 Gift Card to Amazon or B&N
(Winner's Choice)

Those are my February babies. I'm sure we'll all agree my baby boy will be the cutest, but the others will be their share of fun.

What are you waiting for? Get commenting. Come back to check out the blog story hop and find out when Baby Boy #2 finally gets here.

2 comments:

  1. I want a gift card! I want a gift card! And congratulations in advance on your new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, good luck to you. :) It can help with your war on spending.

      Thanks for the congrats. I can't wait until he's here. - Seriously, the boy is busting my ribs from the inside out.

      Delete

I <3 Comments