Age is Just a Number by Chessny Smith
Birthday Wishes by Kimberly Gould
A Morning Conversation and Late for Work by Scott Taylor
The Magic Pen by Landa
Let The Games Begin by Nicole Pyles
Charmed by Me
Last week's photo inspired a lot of emotional writing. Let's see what today's prompt brings.
And the rules are:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here's this weeks photo:
And here's this weeks words:
Okay, that's the prompt! Once you have your story written, post it below!