Last week's blog hop went amazing. Nicole thought I did a great job of choosing just the right photo to inspire people, so yay again!
Here are the contributions to last week's blog hop:
Window View by Randy Lindsay
Moor Conversation in Fog by Scott Watty Doodle All the Day
Amusement Park Murder by Jottings and Writings
At the Golf Course by Sydney Aaliyah
Lost on the Golf Course by Me
Don't Open the Door by Nicole Pyles (Fearless Leader / Co-host)
That was an awesome turn out and such amazing creativity in the bunch!
And the rules are:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here's the picture taken from this link:
And here are this week's five words, taken from this link:
When you have your story ready, post it below!