Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Snapshot Prompt

Nicole has put together a new prompt for us. And, and ...

Next week, it's my turn! So check out today's prompt, write away, then come back next week to see what I choose. :-)

Happy Writing!


---------------------------------


Okay, third times a charm. I've tried writing this post twice and my laptop keeps freaking out on me...so here we go!


We had an awesome turn out last week! I'm so proud to share the posts we received -

Enchanted by Chessney Smith
At the Top of the Stairs by Syndey Aaliyah
Alicia's Soul by Chasing Revery
Cool Things Always Happen in New Houses by The World of My Imagination
Dogwood Days by Jade (this is from a prompt a few weeks ago)

By the way, if you ever see a writing prompt from previous weeks ago that you would like to respond to, go ahead! I will still promote it with next week's post!

Here are the rules:


1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.


Here's the photo (taken from this link)


Existing Behind Us

Here are the five words (taken from this link)
Stars

Envelope

Wave

Nail

Desert

Once you have your story ready, post it below! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments