Thursday, May 17, 2012

Passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award

Yay, another go-round with the Kreativ Blogger Award. :-) Thanks to our Wednesday Prompt producer, Nicole Pyles for including me.


The number is 7 - 7 facts about me, then 7 bloggers to pass the award to.

The fun facts are (in no particular order):

1)  I changed my degree program five times during college, yet still graduated within 4 years with a B.S. in Family and Child Development

2)  I will only kill an insect if it's inside my house.

3)  I don't like going to the movie theater. I can't pause the movie, (I think) the screen is too big and dI can't yell at the characters.

4)  I didn't play video games until I was 24.

5)  When I was in middle school, my mom banned me from reading books under 500 pages because I read so quickly.

6)  The first 500+ page books my mom bought me were the Magic's Pawn series by Mercedes Lackey.

7)  Those books are what inspired me to write novels.

And no, that's not cheating. Though 5-7 are one story, they are 3 different facts. ;-)


And the blogger's I'm going to award are:









So there are my double sevens. Be sure to check out the blogs above, then comment below and tell me a quick fact about you - or make fun of any of mine. ;-)