The chill of an icy morning is cozy from the inside, where sandalwood candles warm my space, and a cup of hot coffee warms my soul.
Winter has certainly blasted its way in hasn't it? Seems like everyday is a good day to curl up with a good book or settle into a cozy corner to write. Speaking of which, it is time for this week's blog hop photo reveal!
First, our winner for this month's featured blog hop author is Tony Roberts! Here's his button for you to display on your site. (Remember, this is a great way to support and build community with one another!):
We had two stories emerge from last week's prompt:
1) One Fine October Day by Tony Roberts
2) Hidden Treasures by Leanne Sype
And a brief word about how the blog hop works:
1) Write a story using both photos.
2) Keep your word count to 500 words or less.
3) Submit your completed story to your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) via the inLinkz linky below. (If you need a bit of help with this step, just leave a comment and we’ll get you linked up!)
4) You have the next week to post.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow!
Here are your photos!