Friday, November 29, 2013

Why Does It Have To Be So Difficult?

I hate how hard things are in our digital world.

I know, I know. First World Problems, and I am super lucky those are the problems I have to deal with.

Perspective wise, they're still problems for me.

What set this off? I have a TV show I love. Like, I am obsessed with it. And it has amazing music. So I want to find and buy the music.

Problem is, I have Netflix, which means I'm watching last season's episodes. Website for said TV show only has the current season song list, and I can't find it anywhere else.

We won't even get into the fact that I cannot (well, choose not to) watch the second season because by the time I had time to check it out, both Hulu Plus and the network webpage had taken down the first two episodes. I can understand the network page, but Hulu?

Seriously, it should not be this hard. I am a customer. A customer willing to pay, even, but I cannot find what I am looking for because I'm simply too late, or too far behind the times to have caught on and catch the information I wanted at the right time. And that's so frustrating to me.

So yes, it's a bit of a rant. Yes, it's a silly problem to have (to be honest, a problem I prefer over other's I've had recently, so maybe that's why I'm focusing on it so well). But it's a problem, nonetheless, and one I feel we shouldn't have in such a wonderful age of easy-to-get information and entertainment.

Any (not so) silly frustrations on your end? What do you think should be so much easier, but just isn't? I know I have a list a mile long, but we'll stick with this one. For today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments