Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WWBH Snapshot Prompt

My favorite part - I have a winner to announce!


Congratulations! I'll send you a note and you can let me know if you have a button or if you would like me to make one. We'll have it up by next Wednesday. :D

Last week's prompt produced some amazing creativity. I have the proof right here:

Contains Strychnine by David Bastiani
Four Years by Scott Taylor
Of Books and Fighter Planes by Anne Organista
Books and More Books by Tena Carr
Untitled by Vicki Paulus

Fantastic! There are lots of new and old faces this week, and all the stories are wonderfully matched to Leanne's great photo choice. :)

On to this week's prompt - first, the rules.

1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (NicoleCarrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.

This week's photo is courtesy of Flikr Commons:



The 5 must-use words:

butter

evil

wardrobe

rescue

ballroom


And a quick plug - Don't forget about Flash 500 coming out on Friday via Amazon!! :-)

See all the unique takes on the prompt below and link up your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments