Of course, I like sharing, too, so I don't fight the co-hostesses when it's their turn. Except for this week. This week is mine because I get to choose the winner of the monthly ad contest!
This month, that would be ....
Congratulations and thanks so much for your contributions to our blog hop writing prompt. We will be happy to take a button you already have, a photo for us to create a button for you, or we can make one from scratch. Just let us know. :-)
Now, on to the fabulous stories from last week.
Summertime Dreaming by Krystal Wade
Oh, Edward by Scott Taylor
Gray View by Randy Lindsay
Discovered by CK Sorensen
Something for Nothing by Heather
And last but not least, we move on to the prompt. It's a new month to get your name in for the contest - remember, one entry per story submission, with up to 4 entries total. Good luck!
The prompt rules are:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story.
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Wednesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess when you're done via the inLinkz linky.
5) Have fun, don't stress, let those creative juices flow.
flea - river - denim - creeper - catastrophe
If you love our hop and want to share, please grab a button for your blog.
Click and copy this code