Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snapshot Prompt and Winner!

Who won this week?

I'm going to save that for later this time. ;)

First, let's take a look at last week's story submissions.

Hard to Let Go by Heather
Home-made Business by Tena Carr
Lady by Scott Taylor
Mama's Songs by Leanne Sype

I have to say, the thought of my son and dog inspiring those stories .... haha. :) It was lovely. And I have more for you this week.

Keep an eye on the rules:

1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.

The photo for this week.


animals,business,hats,cowboys,fashions,horses,men,occupations,people,ranchers,ropes,seasons,snows,western wear,winter
Microsoft Office Images

The words for this week.

Needle
Wisdom
Planet
Beach
Scandal


We haven't offered our button in a while. Feel free to grab one to share the love. :)

writing, writers, blogs

Click and copy this code


And, finally, the answer you've scrolled all the way down to see. This month's ad winner is:


Congratulations! We will display your button for the next month. If you have a button already, please send it my way. If you have a photo you would like me to use to make your button, let me know that by Friday. Otherwise I can work from scratch.

Everyone else (not to exclude Heather) get to writing. It may be your blog up to win next month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments