Monday, April 9, 2012

My First Blogging Award!

Thank you, Nicole, over at World of My Imagination for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I love it, I'm honored and super excited. :-)


With this award, I am to share 7 facts about myself, then pass the award on to 7 bloggers. Let's get started with the facts.

1)    I once ate so many gummy worms in one sitting, I made myself sick. I was 24 and working with 4th and 5th graders at the time. The kids thought it was hilarious when I shared my story with them.

2)    The first story I ever wrote was in 1st grade about a dog named Popcorn. My Mom still has it. The popcorn is still glued onto the picture of the dog and the story is much shorter than I remember it being.

3)    Besides gummy worms, my other weakness is ice cream sandwiches.

4)    Unless I'm pregnant, I only get my hair cut every two years so I can donate the length.

5)    I have not read Lord of the Rings. I read The Hobbit and stopped.

6)    I babysat in High School so I had an excuse to take kids to see animated movies I wanted to see.

7)    I have trained my 2.5 year old to enjoy cleaning toilets.


Now to the fabulous bloggers I'm passing the award to.

1)    Chelle at Life on the Domestic Front

2)    Jeffery Beesler's World of the Scribe

3)    Rebekah at The Golden Gleam

4)    Vicki Orians at Thoughts of a Fantasy Writer

5)    Steph Sinkhorn at Maybe Genius

6)    Ann R. Allen's Blog

7)    And last but not least, Bliss Morgan at her new page Call Me Bliss


Congratulations to all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments