Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sebastian Is Here. :)

My husband suggested I delay the post until I'm not on as many medications since I already accidentally posted it to 42WD Publishing instead of here
(which would have made 2 postings there) ... But I'm pretty sure I have it this time. ;)

Sebastian Rasmus Sorensen was born yesterday. He came within 6 hours of getting to the hospital, so he was ready to get here. At 7 lbs, 14 oz and 21 healthy inches long, he's a pretty big boy. He's been absolutely amazing so far. His big brother loves him and they couldn't be cuter together. You can circle me on Google + to see photos posted by my husband or myself along with other updates.

The blogging plan is to take some time off this month, maybe posting from time to time if I get the urge. In the mean time, follow and comment about the blog story hop that we have going on. Remember, comments enter you into the contest to win a $10 gift card, so let me know what you think about the story hop or just say hi.

I'm going to go off and get some rest now. I will see you on the story hop, since I will definitely be following. I can't wait to see where the other authors take Kalli over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments